View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:57 PM   #4062
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbu144 View Post
I wanted to research all the options I have before I commit to rolling my fenders.
My car currently has 36,000 miles and has never been repainted or seen salt. As a car enthusiast....I want to preserve the natural beauty in this car. However, I am willing to roll the fenders if I don’t come to any potential solutions.
I appreciate your advice.
ROLLING and PULLING are two different stories. rolling simply flattens the lip on the inside of the fender so the tire wont catch it. usually, if no bondo or shitty bodywork has been done and a heat gun is used, no other body/paint work will need to be done. pulling is when you massage the fender metal to make more clearance, which in some cases cause fenders/quarter panels to warp, dimple, or paint to crack or flake. if you don't want to roll the fenders, then don't bother even modifying the car.