View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 12:00 PM   #962
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Huge Announcement!!!

I've got some Awesome News!!!

Huge new Partnership with Billet Inc out of Australia. I'll be heading their "Drift/Circuit/Street" line of Billet Rotary Engines.

From them: "Although we love our drag racing roots and heritage. We've proven that Billet Rotary engines can be competitive and reliable! It is important for us to recognize demand and growth, And so we are excited to announce our partnership with Aaron Parker Motorsports. Who will be running a special alteration of our "6-Second Package" in his Series 6 Fd3s Rx7 Competition Drift Car."

I'll be helping develop the engines for Drift/Street/Circuit cars!! Please hit me up for any questions!

Although we Love Mazda....with engine parts becoming harder and harder to find. These Engines are the future of Rotary for us!! Replaceable "Iron" inserts....means purchasing one set of plates. And then if need be...replaceable Wear surfaces. Porting? ..no problem. Each insert will be Machined perfect. Anything done by hand isn't symmetrical... all Billet inc Ports will be 100% exactly the same.

Can't wait to share what's to come!!
Thanks guys!