View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 05:00 PM   #25
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
no. no. no. all wrong. those are tips. usually tips are just visual and dont change or add noise. stop.

this isnt 100% correct, the criteria for testing and the guidelines haven't changed, but the consequences have. which is what most people have an issue with (myself included). you cool with paying a 1k fine now, just because its past jan 1? didnt think so.

im just waiting for someone to take this to court on grounds of the fine creating un-due hardship for something so minor. if you have a compelling enough argument, and the right judge, this may end up getting tied up in the courts.
That was my whole point in my post...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote