View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 02:47 PM   #180
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Came out awesome. Pumped to see this thing back together.
i cant wait to just drive it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSnow View Post
White bays are so clean but super annoying to clean after every 10 minute cruise haha
As for the RSX, I vote for some clean BBS. Something along the lines of the LM-series I think would look nice.
i've been showing her some different wheels and some BBS LM are what shes been liking the most!! just have to find a set thats half decent and not thrashed, but would still be nice to re-build/paint/powdercoat if need be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingmar F View Post
I admire your fabrication skills! keep up the good work
thank you!! im an amature at best. i'm just happy to have gained the knowledge and experiences!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put the car semi-back-together. Enough to roll around and clean up the garage some in the next few weeks. It does't have brakes yet

DSC_9213edit by Jimmy Acri II, on Flickr]

DSC_9219edit by Jimmy Acri II, on Flickr

After i let the jack down all the way, it reminded me how low s-chassis can be... Blackberry keyone for reference...

DSC_9215edit by Jimmy Acri II, on Flickr

I bought front and rear z32 calipers a while ago and the conversion fender-well lines, also a front re-build/seal kit. I still need the rear seal kit, and to re-paint them. I will most likely be adding the drum setup for them in favor of a hydro. I dont plan to slide the car and really only need to hold the car in place parked, so the drum setup will suffice!

2019-09-06_04-41-01 by Jimmy Acri II, on Flickr
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote