View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:54 PM   #9
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Price is a little high considering its a base model with reasonably high miles. The fact that its a 5-speed (if its original) is pretty rare for a Kouki though. That car is clean but keeping in mind that its a base model and doesn't have the factory sideskirts, 5-lug or front lip that the SE models have, I would pay 6k tops.

Judging by your previous post in the tech section I would advise you to pass on this and start with something cheaper. You should be able to find a clean stockish s13 or Zenki s14 for 2-3K. You don't sound like you have much experience with cars and you can spend the extra 3-4k that you save buying and doing your own mods. It may cost a little more and take more time to do it this way but the experience and knowledge that you will gain from doing it will be priceless. Just my 2 cents...
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote