View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 07:11 PM   #39
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Mechanically the car is set to go. The fuel system was finished off and all the vacuum lines were ran. Unfortunately, The chassis wiring was not completed on time and my car had to leave the storage unit.

I am pretty upset that it didnt leave 100% running but I did make HUGE progress in the 3 months that it was there. All that is left is to finalize all the connections on the chassis harness and run the cable for the battery relocation and paint the aero and it should be on the road in the spring time.

Before I put the car on jackstands and covered it up I threw on the aero for a little motivation to get me though winter. I just wish it was nicer out today so I could see what The engine bay paint looks like in the sun.