View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 06:42 AM   #24
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlide77 View Post
Yeah that?d be great to know the dimensions and brand you got...just in case I muck up the roof too much.

I notice a lot of guys from lone star drift actually have their sunroof off completely for some reason. I?m assuming it?s because the cabin gets full of smoke. I wonder if it?d be a good idea to install a sunroof the opposite way of yours so it opens from the front instead of the back. That way when you?re drifting the air would be pushed into the cabin. Might not work when sideways though... and might just shove more smoke into the cabin from the guy in front of you.
Idk just toying with the idea. Ever heard of anyone doin that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the one I got. 7 years and no complaints so far. Ide recommend just installing it like normal.

http://www.sunroofdoctor.com/SFC-Aut...-Kit_p_24.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk