View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 12:12 PM   #1
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Do I need 4x4? Colorado bros

I recently was accepted into Veterinary school in Ft. Collins, and so I will be moving to CO. I will be living there for four years, so I'd kinda like to know whats up.

anyway, talked to someone who lived in CO for a time, and he said I might need a 4x4 vehicle, do you think that's necessary? I'm pretty good at driving in snow, so I kinda disregarded it, but if it is like eternal snow in winter then maybe I might need one.

If I need to, I can sell one of my 240's, and maybe some other stuff, and buy a little toyota 4x4.

You guys survive without 4x4 up there?

Also whats it like in CO? is there lots of fun to drive spots? lots of mountain drives? do they test emissions?

Edit: probably would have to find something else, all the toyota pickups seem to be like $8000 for ones with 200k, or cheap 10ft tall ones used for mudding. I would build up an 80's one for cheap, but I don't think I would have time for that
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links