View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 02:35 AM   #13
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinD View Post
Assume by moving cross country you are no longer in NC?
Correct, I reside in Los Angeles now, and I only have street parking. I know a lot of people at various companies/shops but I don't really trust my car around people, and I'm not trying to pay for a storage unit right now, just trying to save up to move somewhere nicer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricer_09 View Post
dyno numbers? heat ac ps? do you have carpet and interior pieces? how comfortable are you driving this to the new home?
This was all addressed in my full ad but zilvia was being finicky but for some reason worked when I chopped it down, I'll try to edit and upload the full description later.

Street tuned by Limp Mode Tuning over 2 days, honestly it was annoying as shit but the tune is solid. I was going to dyno the car this week but the quarantine kinda ruined those plans, was really looking forward to going home and enjoying the car but it is what it is. My tuner Pat guesses that it makes 420whp, so I'm guessing 380whp. The car is running very conservative timing since I tuned it right after break in and I'm a wuss. The bottom end is good for double the power, trans should be too. Could add a ton more power with a beefier cam, or nitrous, or boost, but the car weighs 2740lb so the current power is plenty for me to enjoy, I haven't taken it past 100mph so any more power would be a waste of fuel.

No heat, no a/c, no carpet. There's a dash, a center console, a seat, pedals, a shifter, steering wheels, that's about it. The car has pretty good street manners, I drive it around to meets or a buddies etc without issues. I own a trailer and usually use that for long distances though. Delivery of the car could be arranged or put on your cowboy hat, fly out, and drive her home. The car is put together solid and virtually everything is new. That being said if you crash and hit your head on the cage you might die, hopefully the cowboy hat will save you