View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 06:24 AM   #3
Feffman
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Feffman is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi All:

Circuit of The Americas was nothing short of perfect. The cast and crew of drivers was second tonone, just a great group of people to hang out with and enjoy all-thingsautomobile for three days at a fantastic facility. The automobile hardware ranged from McLarensto Miata and all things petrol powered in between. To top it all off, the weather was sunny andwarm for all three days, welcome Winter relief for this Midwesterner.

COTA’s staff was attentive to our needs even as significantconstruction continues to recover from a massive storm continues but they didoffer one surprise. I was contactedFriday evening to be informed a left-leaning Presidential candidate was to hosta rally at COTA’s amphitheater. The outspokencandidate introduction included railing on the beautiful COTA facility as“corporate welfare” and a playground for the rich. I guess MVP Track Time has become such aforce, we attract powerful people and cars. Strange days indeed….

I’d like to thank everyone who joined us at our 4thCOTA event. We had drivers from outWest, California (one of who was an Aussie) and New Mexico, back East, NewYork, Boston, Atlanta, the Midwest, Chicago, St. Louis and all points flat-landand of course Texas, Louisiana, etc. Ilove to see American’s from all over this great Nation swap stories of family,cars, work and life. Car people shouldrun our Nation because there is no finer group. One driver noted, “Mark, after this, I’m not sure how I will be able todrive anywhere else”. Yes, COTA is thatnice.

This was the first time we had novice drivers andinstructors at COTA. Our fantasticinstructor corps did its usual professional job and if the e-mails I’vereceived about them are any indication, they need a raise. Gentlemen, thank you for the assistance atCOTA, you did another stellar job.

We swing back into action at NCM Motorsports Park in BowlingGreen, Kentucky April 9-10. I hopeyou’ll join us for the on-track fun at NCM, Autobahn Country Club, Road Americaand Road Atlanta as 2016 progresses. There’s even a chance we may be back to COTA in late April/early May forthree days. More to follow as itunfolds.

If you have any questions about any MVP event, don’thesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected]. I’ll see you at the track. Happy Motoring.

Mark Pfeffer
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314) 249-3770
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime/?ref=hl
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote