View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #10
a3dicbillygoat

Trader Rating: (0)
a3dicbillygoat is an unknown quantity at this point
More photos from the event

I'm also in the very very beginning stages of completely re doing my dash

Still need to do a lot of trimming but here's the ruff draft.

Decided to change up the interior a little bit and do something different. Cut the waterfall ish shape off the bottom of the dash to make my current set up. This makes it way easier to remove the dash and trouble shoot any possible connection or wiring issues that might ever arise. It also looks a lot cleaner and adds some more personal style to the build.

moved the main power switch to the roof because I feel cool touching things on my roof. makes me feel like an aviation pilot or something.

Still need to do the on off lights but I'm going to wait till after the event to put them on.

first drive after re wiring.

I did another event I still need to get the footage off my camera.

I tried a reverse entry for the first time and it went pretty good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlasD...C9Ut8A&index=1 until the trunk latches broke LoL

luckily my trunk is fiberglass so I will be able to repair it. I also need another piece of lexan since mine cracked from it flexing back.

and my last attempt before ending my night. If I would have had the revs up before letting the clutch out it would have been perfect. but after this run I noticed that my car was burning a shit load of oil on start up. I came to the conclusion my 7th cylinder valve seal is messed up and letting oil poor into the combustion chamber which I do not appreciate. So that pass ended my night.

Because I have to replace the valve seals I'm going to go ahead and buy tooley dual valve springs and get this thing ready for a tick stage 2 turbo cam
a3dicbillygoat is offline   Reply With Quote