View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #437
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
referring to that.. it seems like you dont have anybeads and your getting close to getting it too hot. and like everyone else said that metal is thin..and extremly hard to weld, basically if your doing that, have really fast hands ha.
but it looks okay just no beads.so you can "zig-zag",or try and make your wrist circle fast.

good job on welding on that thing stuff though ha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am trying to teach myself how to weld, so is it possible that i post a pic of some welds and you tell me what i do wrong or what i can do better?
here are the pics:

and the backside:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x534 and weights 50KB.

edit: oh yea it's 1.2mm stainless steel

2nd edit: thats mig welded
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote