Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 07:52 AM   #146
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah seattle is nicknamed the frozen city or some shit because of people's cold personalities to other people. I totally get it. lol

and it actually won't be that bad of a build. short tube headers reversed on both sides, little custom exhaust work to a single ball bearing 76mm turbo, simple quality waste gate / bov setup, single exhaust all the way back with one cat and one muffler should keep it quiet and stealthy. black FMIC. mild cam, upgraded valve springs etc. stock everything else, 650whp all day on 92 plus the ability to tone it down to very low boost for shit weather. lol... and if I blow the L33 up, used ones are only like 700 bucks.

try joining like northwest nissans, or some cars and coffee pages like seattle cars & coffee, simplynwimports, VQFamily, below_average, northwest import scene, northwestZcar, nw Nissan and infiniti, Washington car meets, pnw cars and trucks, pnw car lounge, caffeinated cars, speconesociety pnw, nw car meet, show and race, evergreen outkats, seattle area car show calendar, Nissanpacific group, northwest Nissan syndicate, nwn motorsports.. those are just some of the ones in my FB feed I see lol
BoostyMcZface is offline   Reply With Quote