Old 05-01-2016, 09:53 AM   #140
S30ZG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
S30ZG is an unknown quantity at this point
PNW role call

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostyMcZface View Post
Yeah I dunno, it seemed pretty soft to me too.. but half the companies said 8k/5k or 9k/6k etc but only MCA factored in my SPL arms, told me to even keep the sway bars stock for now and to see how body roll is because it might be too stiff. I mean they do some great work and their suspension is mostly designed for race cars that actually win, like their time attack S13. So I feel I should trust them. I hear they run on the stiff side so who knows. a 3.5k setup with their valving could feel like a 5k. Worst case scenario I swap to a slightly stuffer spring, but with how much driving I'll be doing in it between track, drag, and distance stuff like Modball Rally or Dustbowl Rally, they might work really well

Oh, and I vote for Drift Office. Great guys. Lo @ Intec has done some people dirty and I feel he cuts corners too often.

I swear I heard Bob literally turns away s chassis now (like WYK said) and only works on newer cars like BRZs and Evos now? Lol they should rename the shop to Dyno Office since they don't even build drift cars anymore [emoji23].

As for Intec I think Randy Sissler(?) is their head tech now and I've heard he's a straight shooter. Ray @ Autohero doesn't even take people's phone calls and only does large projects now since he got sick of noob's showing up/calling about dumb stuff like boost leaks and essentially giving away free work since he's a nice guy.

Ugh I wish there was a sure fire shop to take your car to here in the greater Seattle area without having to worried about questionable workmanship [emoji30].

And don't get me started on UP Garage [emoji27]
S30ZG is offline   Reply With Quote