View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 06:08 PM   #9
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by claaasssiiiccc21 View Post
This is awesome! Thanks so much for the information. Haven't seen many good write-ups like this for at least 5 years. Out of curiosity, how much lighter is the J30/RB25 compressor bracket that the S14 bracket? Maybe I am blind, but it appears the RB/J30 bracket is made of Aluminum? I would think this would be immensely lighter. Thanks!
Yes, the J30 and RB brackets are aluminum. That's an interesting thought. I'll throw them on the scales one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb26kouki View Post
Nice write up. Clean car!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueAutoCreations View Post
Very good write up. Thank you for going through the trouble of making it. I do have two question for you though. Are the FAL fans enough to keep your car from overheating while running the a/c? What's the highest daytime temperature you've had it out in. I gets 100degF + where I'm at, and with your setup giving some of the most engine clearance, it gets the wheels turning in my head. Thanks.
The FAL fans kick ass. I'll never use anything else. I'm using a 68C engine thermostat. The temperatures usually hover around 70C. I've never seen anything above 75C no matter how hard I street thrash it. Hopefully I'll have the same result on the track. Daytime temperatures go up to 80-90F here but we have high humidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
I love the detail of this.
I've found tons of useful information on this site, and especially your threads. I'm attempting to return the favor.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote