View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 05:42 AM   #295
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wknd View Post
What kind of rear bumper lip/extension is that though?
Also, do you happen to have a close up picture of the front hood logo? Is it the same one as they use on the GTR and how is it attached, 2-sided tape? Mine's missing and I think the small logo upfront really is a great addition for the front.
I dont have a close up picture of it at the moment but Ill post one next time I update. One of my hoods came with it but my spare hood does not have one. There are no holes so I would assume it is taped on.

The sides and rear lip are TommyKaira. The front bumper is Top Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka24Power View Post
I'm feeling the wing, balances out the car. Loving the front bumper setup this year too!
Yea its growing on me. Time to pull it off and glass in the spacers. This bumper makes my car run so much cooler. Now I just need matching sides... never ending really