View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 09:08 AM   #288
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
So its been quite a busy month or so since I last posted. Prepping the React cars for FinalBout Gallery took a long time but the outcome was well worth it

Had a great time hanging out with old friends as well as meeting new ones.

Anyways back to the 32

We last left off installing the oil cooler. It does a fantastic job at helping the car run a lot cooler. Both coolant and oil temps are way down. Still ducting was in order

Picked up a sheetmetal nibbler, an 18" bender and some scrap galvanized steel and got to work

Quick lick of paint to match the bumper as well as some edge gasket to protect the sharp edges.

Also changed up my catch can setup as the one I had made wasnt adequately baffled. $25 amazon special which is an exact copy of the misimoto unit fit the bill and works awesome.

Got fancy clamps

Time to test everything

Car ran rock solid all day. 20 min lapping sessions and the car never saw 85* on either oil or coolant temp. The NS2Rs worked amazing and the minor brake upgrade completely transformed the car.

Overall great day out. Just need to do a quick bolt check and I'm off to try my hand at autocross this weekend.

-Jordie