View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 06:41 AM   #23
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
The little details that count. As much as I wanted to run a Tomei ornament plate, I just feel like the stock one will look better for my goal. More in line with the Z432 theme too.

I also went ahead and ordered a CF JDM style front spoiler yesterday as well since I really am torn on which I like better. Kind of silly to order both but I will see which one I like better in person and verify fitment then sell whichever I don't use. I got the last Shiro from JDM parts so didn't want to risk having that sold.

I was amazed to find that Nissan still carries the windshield trim holder piece that goes around the perimeter and new clips. This will make me feel much better about pulling the front windshield. Trying to determine if the rear has one but I don't think it does. I plan on getting the VIS carbon fiber rear hatch and hood. Curious to get some of yalls thoughts on their stuff. I had a CF hood on my S14 back in 03 and it was pretty nice but that was 15 years ago!

RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote