View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 04:18 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan180sxer View Post
LS2 at HSM-77. You?

BLR is probably the best ship you can be on. 4-5 countries and a dozen port visits a year. might be different for you tho but dont wanna go into detail. opsec lol are you BLR or 7th fleet staff? theres 2 commands on the ship. sorry cant help with car problems but for 3-5k might as well buy another car there.
I'm an IT3 going to BLR ship's company. I'm coming from 3rd Fleet Staff and I fucking HATE staff duty so I'm stoked to go to ship's company. I know it sounds weird but working with top brass all the time just gets ridiculous.

$5k was for a 'performance' car, though. If I have to cough up $3k for a family car with a warranty then I'd do it. I don't want to worry about my car breaking down and needing repairs while I'm gone. Then my wife has to deal with it.