View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 03:39 PM   #84
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
why would anyone pay attention to this

its a scrapyard, its all junk. ONE person denting in a junk car or smashing a tail light isnt a big deal. maybe if he had a gang of people, each in different states that went around smashing cars - i could see that as an issue.

he's just some dope making a small buzz on IG, totally pointless.

all they can do is ban him from coming into the yard for being a douche.
The simple actions of him defacing property is already a form of disrespect. Then again, a lot of people stateside don't seem to understand and value basic forms of respect. This is why the U.S. will never be like Japan lol. Absolutely sad when I had to fly back from Japan to the U.S. knowing that I'd soon be back dealing with impatient assholes selfish enough to not stop at stop signs properly because they're "in a hurry" to get somewhere due to poorly planning for themselves. Oops going off on a tangent here sorry.

So his car really got fucked up? Anyone got pics LOL so glad he got some of what he deserved

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote