View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #61
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by moschini View Post
anymore updates?
What else would you like to know? or would like added?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHFIVEBETA View Post
This thread makes me want to swap out my sr20 for a 2jzgte even moar! great thread
Do it, can't beat the sound of a JZ car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
so i know very few have tackled the 1jz vvti swap into an s chassis, but i was wondering if anyone has any wiring schematics/manifold advice. i can only find a few vvti 1j manifolds and they are expensive as fuck. the one on ebay is 500 dollars shipped and it's cheap china shit, i was considering buying the non vvti manifold for 150 bucks and then making a vvti flange and cutting the runners short and routing them. probably going to go with a 60-1 agp turbo.
I haven't looked to much into the VVT-I 1JZ Stuff, but wiring harness pinouts and schematics are tricky to find from what i have seen.