View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 07:22 AM   #802
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bo View Post
Finally drove my car this weekend with the cd009 trans in my Sr. Feels amazing. I love the gearing for 2nd and 3rd.

I ended up going with the Mazworx bell housing since Maverick Motorsports has yet to respond to my emails for the past month.

Did anyone with the Mazworx bell housing have to modify their slave cylinder rod? i had to shave mine down a bit for it to fit.

Also does anyone have issues with their GKTech shifter? mine gets stuck in the up or down position cause of the plastic housing thats included in the kit.
I did not have to shave my slave down...

Also, yes my GKtech shifter does get stuck in when trying to engage reverse, only after a few hot laps, then comes back to normal? Not a big fan. And my bushing rattles unless my hand is on the shifter. Annoying

Did you grease the shifter parts that move? I did, may not have liberally enough.
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote