View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 10:48 AM   #325
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Official old grumpy assholes of zilvia thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
My beef is the wheels I want don't even seem to come up for sale in Japan. I've been searching for over a year for two sets of wheels.

As of right now, I have three wheels total.

Same problem. I ended up buying 3 pairs from 3 different countries.

The partouts are really fucking this up.
1. Buy $500 non title 240.
2. Sell “mint” door panels for $375
3. Sell cloth seats for $200
4. Profit.

It’s honestly just sad anymore. It’s like the wannabe “good guy part importers” on Instagram and shit are doing me a favor by riding the wave. This isn’t an American classic car that you can sit there and ask for $3500 for a gauge cluster that you don’t even know if it works.

I am just hoarding parts for the long game. I agree with the idea of keeping it as a paperweight instead of selling to some lowballing kid. If I had to get rid of it, I’d part it out instead of selling it to one person, just for the fact that I don’t want anyone else to have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by collegekid; 12-21-2018 at 01:59 PM..
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote