Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #115
eastslider

Trader Rating: (0)
eastslider is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered a s14 SR20 harness from them instead of wiring specialties because it looks 3x better but nothing on it works right a/c doesnt work, temp gauge doesnt work, rpm doesn't work, they wired the loom for the m64 plug wrong so i can't lock it in with the plastic lever headlights surge..... i wanted a re-fund and they want a 90$ re-stocking fee "15% of the order". Why should i have to pay a re-stocking fee when they wired it all wrong???? I'm so angry and this is b.s. I don't want to get the harness fixed cause I'm gonna be waiting possibly half a year to get it back and wire it all in to see what happends..... I asked Justin at chase bays if the A/C will work and he said yes. In the m64 plug none of the 4 A/C related wires are wired up. you guys do your self a favor and believe all the negative posts of chasebays. they practically scam me for 90$ "15% of the order" if i choose to get a re-fund.
But i should just give Chasebays another chance because he said he will pay for the shipping of the item but wait for a unknown deadline and they keep taking in new work.....
eastslider is offline   Reply With Quote