View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 12:33 PM   #1
kylec00per
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kylec00per is an unknown quantity at this point
Nissan 240sx s13 silvia vert project 5.5k OBO

Testing waters on my 240, got a house that needs some fixing so i need the money and can't finish this project. It is almost complete just needs a tune. The ECU has an rs-enthalpy tune but still isn't running right and i don't have the time or money to fund it any longer. Car will run but needs to be towed, it's running extremely rich and flooding out. Car will start and can be started before purchase. Minimal rust but there are some spots. Clean title in hand.

Fresh rebuilt s14 sr20 including: Main bearings, connecting rod bearings, crankshaft, ARP head and main studs, new timing chain with slack guides and tensioner, water pump, oil pump, Weisco pistons, act 6 puck clutch, 3871r turbo, 550 Dwerks injectors, z32 maf, HKS SSQV with pictures at: http://imgur.com/a/Y1ipb

Car also has Square g6 wheels with stance gr+ coils and 5 lug hubs, S13 silvia front with brick headlights, nardi wheel with NRG quick release, HUD dash (digital recently stopped working), Bride low max reps with buddy club rails and 1 takata 4 point harness, Welded 6 point rollcage, newer vert top (around 2 years) Kaaz 2way lsd and im sure i'm missing some things.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eQA1n3k.jpg (483.7 KB, 1121 views)
File Type: jpg 7Bboi38.jpg (261.4 KB, 766 views)
File Type: jpg PWe01Tf.jpg (491.9 KB, 571 views)
kylec00per is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links