View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #76
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13 View Post
I totally agree.. I don't see why any of those companies (Fiat/dihatsu(sp?)/and the like) are even in the game.. Even FULLY built a stock CRX will compete/beat them..

Instead take those companies out of the game and put added memory (<-- I'm not sure if that's the right word to use, but I think you get the idea) towards something else that will actually make the game better. Not worse.
Agreed. I think there's far too much emphasis on having too many cars. Even if its a fast car, you really don't need 12 different variations on the R34 Skyline. That's redundant and uninteresting. I'd much rather have more tracks and different types of events. If they had some of the local tracks like Willow Springs and Buttonwillow, that would make me very happy. Also, a more interactive career mode thats even more involving with the tuning would be desirable.

As fun as the GT series may be, it's come to be very formulaic. It felt like every sequel was barely a more polished rehash of the original. It's still a good game no less imo, but it's getting old.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote