Thread: Rawgarage
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 08:19 PM   #8
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Here is my experience... He replied to one of my WTB threads and sent him money for an SR20 wiring harness.

Aug 8th - Payment sent for harness via PayPal
Aug 11th - Not a word from him regarding shipping, ask for an update and get no response
Aug 13th - Ask again for an update, tells me he'll ship it Aug 17th on his day off and asks if I want more parts...
Aug 18th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 20th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 21th - Ask for tracking number, tells me its been shipped, but won't give me tracking information, making excuses why there isn't tracking on PayPal
Aug 25th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 26th - Demand refund or I'll open a PayPal claim, tells me it must have been lost by USPS, won't refund me since he "can't lose the part and the sale too"

PayPal claim opened Aug 26th, he didn't respond to the case and let it run the full two weeks, PayPal refunded my money on Sept 15th

Horrible seller, should be banned from selling here for sure