View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 05:05 PM   #44
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomonkey99 View Post
In the meantime I've been slowly picking away at the interior. I got a damn near perfect dash, a digital cluster, and I fabbed up some seat rails for 300zx seats. I've heard mentions of people putting 300zx seats into s13's on zilvia and nico like 10+ years ago but any links are long dead. I believe these are the only pics of this conversion out there:
Awesome! The Z32 seats look like a factory option in there lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzus9 View Post
Awesome thread. I picked this thing up for a cheap price which seemed to be in rough shape but as I went through it turned out to be a great purchase. I was hoping the original color was red but it turned out the original color was gray so thats what I decided to paint it. The interior is also complete now and will start focusing on doing 5 speed swap. For now im enjoying it how it is.
Dude I love seeing shit like this. The car really looks like you brought it back from the brink. Good job! I was lucky enough to find some OEM teardrops here but I really want the wheels you have as well.