View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 05:07 AM   #33
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
The point of this thread? I dont know. Its like, lets post cars that are barely modified and jerk off to them.
Second to last paragraph. We've never met, but I'm sure we'd get along. I like your style of being an asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Everyone gets mad when new age kids wanna overbuild their cars to FD spec, neon colored, tube chassised ridiculousness.
So now some people are trying to show them how simple builds can be great and getting back to basics would be better to see than dudes “ruining” cars for clout.
But someone will always complain about something I guess.
I, I think I love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samotage View Post

Please restore these, as there is nothing like them available today, now unlikely in the future.
Dude these are the types of things I love to hear. I'm happy you've owned the chassis for so long. I think I finally have the cars I'm going to keep for life and I'm oddly excited to figure this out.