View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 10:29 PM   #114
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Alright so I've got more updates...

A rather heavy care package arrived from Streeter...

It would have arrived sooner, but there was a postal strike in Canada and it's delayed EVERYTHING! Thank God I completed my holiday shopping early.

Everything looks great, and in all honesty, it looks barely used.

So now the hot side of things is complete!

With the added power I'm looking to upgrade the clutch. I was looking at a few options... Something from Driftmotion (Action)... After really thinking about it I decided to spec something out from a Japanese brand. I was looking at the ORC 409D (and 559D if I could swing it price wise). I also had the OS Giken TR-2CD on the list. I was advised to look at a twin disc for more "future proofing" but I think that would be kinda overkill for the power levels I'm planning to run.

And as you'd have it, like usual... I'm on Up Garage when I should be fast asleep and...

Found this Exedy Hyper single... It's new, and $600 less then what it usually is priced out for... I had to act fast, and luckily I did as there was another one that was snapped up in the wait time that was a bit less (new but no box). Streeter again is the plug, and it should arrive in 6-8 weeks...

Oh and so that this isn't just a parts that are arriving post, I installed this...

I've got some ideas for some exterior bits I'd like to pick up and have painted while having the kit painted so I'm going to check what the quality and availability is looking on them...

I won't be able to really get cracking on this thing till the new year as it's the holiday season, and I'm heading to NYC for new years. That being said, I've got help and the drive so lets see how far I can take this before I want to light it all up in flames

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote