View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 11:14 PM   #4
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitelite240 View Post
...hm sorry but 1800? Average price of rear valances in mint condition is like 300. Tails same. And valances potentially 300. So let's say, with everything being 900 (which still seems high) plus 3% for PayPal that's 910. Your expectations shipping to be another 900? That's an bit much. Youd have better luck parting it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
While I don't disagree with being over priced; you should know that $900*1.03 is $927.

Direct me to where these mint, $300 oem kouki valances are; I'll be every single pair immediately. They cost more than that new from the dealer and have been NLA for a while now.

Bought my valances for the same....

Kriskouli is a fucking racist bitch. Glad to see you’re back, one week wasn’t long enough to show you we don’t need punk asses like you here? Be gone you fucking douche