View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 03:30 AM   #103
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Finally ordered a timing kit and able to get it done.

Fucking hate not having a garage. I had to knock this out in 3 hours at out Auto Hobby Shop.... If I had 4 Id be alright. Didnt get to take any pics cuz I had to hurry up and get this done.

Pulling the starter took a min cuz I used my flywheel lock tool so I could break the crank bolt and torque it. Def made that shit much easier.

Didnt get to finish it so I had to push it outside and finish installing the belts and radiator in the dark...

But hey its done.

Good thing I did too cuz the idler pulleys were staring to develop play.

Winter is coming and I wont be around for a few months So i took the kit off so the wife can drive it without worry of something happening with the kit and not being able to fix it or whatever.

So now its back to its ugly self.

But I was able to install the GTR's hood on it and shave off about 20lbs of that stock hood lol

Also was able to get a hook up from a buddy on a GTR Grill to fill the void

Also rebuilt some rear calipers and installed them with the Nismo Lines.

I got some front caliper hardlines in route from Australia since for some reason I cannot find any here in Japan. So hopefully they get here soon so I can install them.

1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit

Last edited by Sileighty_85; 12-24-2015 at 06:11 AM..
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote