View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by g6civcx View Post
Is this question directed at everyone or only those with "an internally stock n/a KADE with pretty much full bolt-ons"?
On a n/a engine with a modern ignition system, preferrably an import 4-cylinder. I know the MSD is a great upgrade on a dinosaur US v-8 engine with a dinosaur ignition system. I am basically looking to see if it makes a difference on a comparable motor to the one I have. A lot of people seem to use them, but a lot of people are morons. The fact that guys that build racecars don't think it would make any discernable difference really got me thinking. These guys have built and/or modified/maintained everything from vintage shelbys and camaros, to nascars and even campaigned a VERY successful trans am team (the purple ACS mustangs) and ran a speed GT corvette. I trust that they know what they are talking about. I'll probably try it and see how I like it, I am just looking for some input.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote