View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #6
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
I am not sure what places are good anymore, columbus is a real hot spot right now with cops after the big street racing bust they have a few weeks back. now any place with more then 10 cars cops are all over and, with the 5 deaths from racing this year prolly better to stay away. I also say sunday night
Very true, but I still think we'd be able to do it. We arrive, bullshit in the parking lot for a little while, then go grab some food and whatnot inside. If cops have a problem with that, then so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Columbus sounds great. Sat or sun nights too. I work every other weekend so I just need to grab someone to cover my shift if needed.

My grandparents own a cabin out near hocking hills. Its small but theres a ton of space on the lawn for parking and tents and a bon fire. Also got a boat.
The roads are a blast, non stop curves, elevation changes. We could do a meet there sometime, do some driving then get out on the boat/bonfire/get loaded...etc.
That sounds fun! But it's not very central.. lol. Perhaps we can do that if we have a good success with this first one.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote