View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #503
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
I'm not up to par on any of this government stuff, but didnt Obama pass some thing about all the current illegals in America get citinzenship? Or is that just California? Or am i just trippin

From today's conference meeting, he didn't answer anything about giving citizenship to current illegals. Too bad for those people who voted Obama just most of that reason.

I just heard health insurance cost gone up significantly for business due to Obama Care and small businesses will cut hours to their employees to keep them "part time" so they won't have to pay for their health insurance.

Obama said no tax raise on middle class income people. What do you call this "fine" when you don't have insurance? wouldn't that be equal to another TAX for citizens?

I do not support Obama care. it should be citizens choice rather to have health insurance or not. It should not be forced to have by government.

Look at Canada. it takes forever to see doctor when you are sick.
Tons of Canadians come to US to see doctor and pay cash for it.

I am not a politic smart person. But aren't these all facts?