View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 03:47 PM   #16
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Huge skirts, vents everywhere, wheels look like steamrollers. That's flamboyant. It reminds me of Hot Import Nights, F&F, that whole scene. I never got into it and never will.

Who gives a crap what a "build" is, but like you said... it's a lot of fucking work to bring a car back to what it was in the '90s using parts that can no longer be purchased new. That to me is more interesting than plastic stuff I didn't like the look of back then... great that you can still buy that stuff... I guess.

I'm here on this forum just like I was in 2002 because I can't stand the constant churn of "where can I buy an angle kit" "where can I buy overfenders" etc. on FB groups and reddit.

And I'll have you know my wheels are 7 inches wide, not 9.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote