View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 01:59 PM   #1
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
General Update - WTF IS GOING ON Edition

Zilvia seems to be coming back up. Mystery abounds as to why.

I did see the main owner/admin active (please don't pester him), which I hadn't seen in years. (WOOT!, Welcome back, man! Check your PMs!).

I made a fresh backup of the database, so hopefully it's a.) complete and 2.) there should we need to restore this data in case of future failure.

That's it for now. I still haven't heard from the owner despite my best efforts (short of stopping by his home or workplace). I'm still 100% dedicated to keeping Zilvia alive and hopefully get it more active again.

I still have 240s and now a Z32 300ZX. Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of my joining Zilvia, and I'd love to spend the next 20 years guiding it to becoming the premier information source and marketplace for S- and Z-chassis enthusiasts.

In this regard I've been pledged help by dozens of folks (THERE ARE LITERALLY DOZENS OF US) willing to provide time, expertise, cash, hosting, tech support and moderation services. To all those folks, just know that the dream is still alive (and I'm hopeful despite my current situational ignorance).

Thanks for your continued love for Zilvia, guys.

-Kevin
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links