View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 05:41 AM   #31
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
My other favorite build & damn i didnt realize we both only had our cars for 1 month only & then got hit ON THE SAME DAY! Lol what are the chances. Two freshly painted type x’s a month out of paint both getting front bumper/fender damage lol. But im excited to see what other little parts you get 🤩. And are you gonna use your cool box for drinks etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so wild man. Was a bad day for kouki builds haha. I'll get a little use out of the cool box for the time being, but a few days ago I realized I played myself lol. Since the cage is a dash dodger, I won't be able to open the glovebox enough to use the cool box once the cage goes in :/ oh well
Sponsored Links