Thread: RB FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 09:55 PM   #16
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
well, my info is not false for a RB25 install. You did a 26 there are some differences in the installs. Since you feel your info is so ass kicking and superior share it. Instead of playing P.M. me in private, and playing it like your so superior.Almost sounds like a exercise in your ego. I am not saying it is but it comes off that way. If not I apologize in advance.
Whoa there buddy. Anyways, Its not like the only rb swap I did was a 26. Ive done 7 rb20's and 2 rb25's. As for the 25's one we used the crossmember and modified the tranny mount. the second one we made our own mounts. While you two girls were fighting, I was stating
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
You NEED custom mounts available from Mckinney or Phase2. Ebay has them once in a while as well.
was wrong. As far as the pm. Its not me. Though I could answer most of your rb questions, the Streetjesus is a newbee on this forum, that knows the answer to every question known to man. He roams around but never posts,(30ish posts). His name is Wazimba. Me and him started Snailworks a while ago, then I went to school and he went to work for TigerRacing. He is a walking dictionary.