View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 05:08 PM   #19
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
Hi Toby,

I have two questions:

(I have a stock S13 1990 hatchback, manual transmission if it's necessary to know)

1. The remote start would be able to work with my car without having to add some sort of push start button or anything, correct? I've seen some videos online and from what they have shown, remote start works with manual transmission cars and all you have to do once you get in after the vehicle has started is to put the key in the ignition like normal and turn it all the way to the On position.

2. If I wasn't interested in the remote start/keyless feature, could I possibly purchase everything else (DSM250 GPS SmartStart, 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor, 520T Battery Backup System, 507M Digital Tilt Sensor, 509U Ultra Sonic Sensor, and the Viper 5706V 2-way security system itself) at a lower price? Or does everything on that list have to be purchased together?

Thank you.
Mr. Taco... thanks for the enquiry!

1. All premium Viper remote start systems will work on a manual transmission. There's a simple sequence you need to do before exiting the vehicle if you want it to remote start on the next startup.

2. I can sell you whatever you want and I'll come up with a package deal. If you do not want the remote start feature, then you would do the security/keyless version of the 5706V... which is the 3303V. It would knock about $40 off the price.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions at all... I'm here to help!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote