View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 01:10 AM   #57
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Alright I took a couple quick pics but didn't really get any good ones... I'm not done buffing either but you guys will get the idea. I'm gonna put the car back together sometime in the next couple weeks and get better ones.

The doors looked horrible pre sand/buff. Set it too close to the ground and the booth I sprayed in was nasty so it was covered in lint... Next time I spray I'm gonna actually replace the nasty vent filters. Here is the door after sanding and buffing still needs a finish buff...

And here is the side in some light... same thing sanded, buffed but still needing 1 final buffing... I didn't fix the dings since I'm going over fender...