Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 09:36 PM   #366
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch Dog View Post
Found what I was looking for. the old KA24DER kit's with the eaton m62 supercharger. reminds me of the old SC t-bird days and the whinin' 90.

Im starting to look for one now.
someday I will also make my Mad Science business more than just a running gag but an actual tuning shop. I have a few buds who want in, the issue is. I dont want to stay in the PNW for it. XD I love it here, but i miss the south east alot. there are opportunities up here though. the crowd is getting smaller with the new generation of cars out.

right now my plan is to find a good running96+ DE motor and trans, swap it into my S14, and rebuild the current low compression motor with new pistons and bearings and rings, and then go through the head and touch it in odd places till it gives me what i want, then swap the supercharger set up all at once running a MAP systems on a vipec using a in house tune. trying for 10 psi intercooled and eventually moving to a 15 lb pulley and air to water set up. been up late last night drawing out rough sketches of how ot make it work. should net me somewhere close to 250 whp. which is more than fair with a roots and its parasytic drag. and

Dat whine!
Tyler Archuleta has one with the KA adapter FS, he's in Lynnwood.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk