View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #191
Wiisass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Wiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond reputeWiisass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
Luke, I didn't mean that the steering would bind. I mean weird feedback due to out of phase motion from the big differnce in angle on the u-joint. Meaning that there could be some loss from the steering wheel to the rack throughout the range of steering angle. It's kind of hard to explain, but it can be a problem with u-joints. Essentially a non-linear wheel angle to rack travel curve.

And I figured you were going to heat shield/wrap/coat the headers. It just looked like one of the runners was sitting on top of that zerk fitting which would probably get that grease hotter than it's supposed to be and cause it to break down much earlier than expected.

Tim
DriftAssNation
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote