View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 10:30 PM   #116
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Are you running back purging on those headers? are they stainless? they look it. There are a few things i would try to change on the last runner on the pass header, mostly alignment and fitments of the pipe segments, its hard to explain over the net, that and the second runner, it looks like you could have used a 45deg bend instead of the section of a U bend on the middle of the runner, i'm a stickler about matching up bends to make them a smooth flowing as possible aesthetically as well as physically. i will waste bend after bend if i have to to get the proper "look" i'm going for. Over all though they look good!

a Tip for getting good cuts in the bends i use either masking tape or electrical tape and wrap it around so its straight and then make my cut to give my self a visual cut line. I don't have a good vertical Bandsaw, so i have to use a PortaBand or sawzaw when i cut Ubends in the bend areas.

here is a Turbo setup i build last year for a Grandam Drag car. T4 turbo 44mm WG.

And here is my Current Tig Setup Lincoln Precision Tig 275 with water cooler No pulser panel, but i dont like using a pulser. I just grabbed myself a bigger table, i just have to get some plate steel for the top. I love this welder! I hear people complain alot about lincoln welders, but i cant say that i have much to compare against i havent used other brands enough, and this is just easy for me to setup and configure. Its always worked never had any down time.

Haha here is a Aluminum Dash board i started building one night while i had nothing to do, i never finished it.