View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 02:35 PM   #553
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Just moved back to Texas, living in Beaumont now. Haven't been on here in forever but I figured it might be healthy to try to socialize. Don't remember if I ever mentioned it but I lost the MR2 in Katrina and haven't owned the S13 for probably 12-13 years now. Had an autocross Tercel that was really fun but sort of just dropped out of cars for a while after that.

I am building a rat rod D21 though, it's KA and RWD. Close enough.

If you're near-ish and want to BS sometime let me know. I still paintball, would like to find a good field. Or if you need some welding done hit me up, I went and got a bunch of certifications a long time ago and my last job before moving was building firetrucks in Louisiana so I'm not completely clueless.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote