View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 09:49 PM   #65
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
This week has been pretty slow as far as updates on the cars. The white car has been in the body shop getting the lower tail light area and lower left rear quarter panel reconstructed. Should only be another week or so before I have it back with all the extra aero painted as well.

As for the purple car, on my way home from work on Friday my turbo decided it didn’t like the manifold anymore and broke all four rusted inlet studs. I was able to limp it back to the shop and pulled the manifold off. After a quick assessment I decided, since the car will be parked for a week anyways, to go ahead and pull the head off and throw on an Apexi head gasket and some ARP studs. The TD06 will be going on this car, but I need to find a decent condition (I know they’re all cracked) trust top mount manifold, or a reputable company that replicates them. I also need to get everything for the fuel system (pump, rail, injectors, fpr, etc), but since I just bought some wheels for this car, I’m fresh outta dough. So for now, the T25 will be staying on with stock boost. I took a few more pictures of the car as well while I wait for parts to come in ~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk