View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 02:21 PM   #14
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
Why would you consider spending less money than that on coils ? Let me guess, 800~1000 on coils and another 300~400 on arms... Which Chinese brands do you suggest ? There are no GOOD coilovers for that price.
because if it's his first set of coils he's not going to be able to tell the difference between $600 megans and $1200 fortunes (without swifts). majority of suspension components these days are manufactured in china/taiwan, don't be ignorant. also, have you ever seen the marketplace on here? i got all my spl and pbm arms for under $400.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
To the OP, please do not cheap out on suspension... You know the things that keep your wheels on the ground. Swift springs is not going to change the fact that you're on shitty Chinese dampers.
do you actually have experience with these things or are you going off some preconceived notion? because i do. my $700 bc's rode like garbage, switched to swift springs and now they ride better than any of the cucso, jic, stance, or fortune coils i've ever owned. seen it time and time again on friend's cars as well. swift forgives many of the faults of lower quality damping. not saying they're as good as upper tier feal, stance, fortunes, etc with swifts, but if you're just dailying and doing some light tracking, all you really need is just something that rides decent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯