View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
CA testing waters for kouki s13 sr20det engine, tranny ecu

I have a recently tuned 287whp kouki 180sx sr20det engine with a nistuned j4 ecu, BC 264 cams, BC springs and retainers, Cometic 1.0mm headgasket arp headstuds, s15 spec r turbo 550cc injectors, z32 maf, 14lb ACT Flywheel, recently installed exedy stage 2 clutch, ....thinking of selling the whole thing as a package all that stuff for one price. I'm in socal, PM me if your interested. I had the HG, cams, valve springs and head studs installed about a month ago, then had the car tuned on 4/15/2010 good compression across the board. no problems with the motor, just the car (body) is no longer useable.

1997 sr20det 180sx blacktop with j4 ecu with about 70k miles on meticulously treated engine, front mount intercooler, tuned nistune ecu for 550cc injectors, z32 maf, 91 octane,

if you can buy a stock sr20det clip for $2k then i have to think of a reasonable price for my engine woulf be $4000
I'm thinking about $4,000 for all that stuff. if you are interested in it pm me
I will not part out any of this, so don't as. if you want a reliable motor from an owner who took car of his engine then this is it.

lowballers feel free to chime in why i should sell it for cheaper

I am in socal, I can arrange a pickup.... or

Last edited by handinpants; 10-16-2010 at 12:56 PM..
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links