View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 07:02 AM   #43
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
The 240 scene is idiots who smack their car into a wall trying to drift and assholes who think they are better than everyone. There are very few real people in this scene, and those very few people generally stay away from everyone because they're treated like shit for no reason by other 240 guys. I could go on and on.
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maces13 View Post
Orrrr just don't deal with these kinds of peeps. Now sometimes its inevitable yes, track events, shows, for sale adds, it does get annoying but fuck it, their not riding with you and working on your car right? Who really gives a fuck
Exactly. I just realized that in the past 2 years, I stopped hanging out with the lowlifes and only have friends who are hard working at some thing and have set standards in life ( with everything not just cars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
What you guys are saying is, you hate some people. Me too, do we need a thread to state the obvious?
Yes we do!

It's a trend. All of the bullshit you see going on with highschool kids and their 240sx will end some day. Just buy the remaining clean shells you plan on building in your life and let them do their own shit. If you don't like the people, stop hanging around them. Don't go to the car meet where they all street drift. I haven't been to a car meet in almost 2 years because I know there is nothing for me there. So I just go to school/work/ mess around in the garage and do the shit I was going to do regardless of what those highschoolers are doing or whatever trash MEGAN/ISIS/CHASER AERO is producing or who is running a v8 in their 240.