View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 09:14 PM   #4
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Well on my sheet from the manufacture its set to 650ms @14v and being 1000cc you do run them a bit low, I have it exactly at that in my tune and mail tune. I downloaded a couple tunes online seeing different tunes for bigger injectors and most are 800 so I might bump it up. Im thinking having it that high will make the idle run richer since they are opening longer and not make my cruise afrs richer since the map/o2 sensor try to take it over to get it to stoich and on high load it doesnt do anything. I could bring it down to 550 for a shorter time and getting less fuel for same voltage.

What I did find out is from my original tune I got that was running super lean, after I copied over the stock tunes TTPMIN setting it idle exactly the same as my stock tune resize and basically drove the same where its super lean and on idle if I give it slight gas it runs lean/stalles but if I rev it like im getting out of gear and hold it, afrs around 14-15s.

I got new tune saved which has the same k value, latency and average between the stock tune and mail order tunes TTPMIN. It should get me idling at 14.7.

The only other thing I can think of to change for idle is work with the maf voltage settings since I am running blow through z32. It could be that with the main order tune, not enough air is built up to draw through the maf since my turbo never really spoils on idle till I rev it or do a cold start.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote